- 24x7 Doubt Clearing
₹ 8000.00Buy Now
Considering the current environmental situations and focus on ecology sustainability is a key factor in every industry.
Major fashion brands and government policies have made sustainable fashion an integral part, thus it is essential for the aspiring and existing designers to posses the essential know how.
This course aims to help fashion and design enthusiast learn how to create forward-thinking-fashion, with a focus on ethical consumption.
This is a foundation course and introduces students to the tools, and resources they need to build a viable business based on sustainable design practices.
- Fundamentals of sustainable fashion.
- Sustainable design thinking.
- Sustainable material sourcing.
- Sustainable manufacturing.
UNIT-2 DESIGNING & PRODUCT DEVELOPEMENT
- Circular product lifecycle.
- Natural dying.
- Clothing reconstruction.
- Upcycled design.
- Collaborative Design with artisans.
UNIT-3 BUSINESS & MARKETING
- Vintage- The first sustainable fashion business.
- Sustainable Fashion Marketing.
- Innovations in sustainable fashion Industry.
- Sustainable fashion entrepreneurship.