- ENGINEERING UPSEE
ENGINEERING UPSEE 2022-23
- Last updated on Feb 9, 2023
- 1453.0k+ Student Enrolled
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by participating colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh. The exam is held once a year, usually in April.
To be eligible for the UPSEE exam, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate courses, the candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- For postgraduate courses, the candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
The UPSEE exam comprises different papers for different courses, each paper consisting of objective-type multiple choice questions. The papers include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology for engineering courses, Aptitude Test for architecture courses, and different papers for other courses such as pharmacy, management, and computer applications.
Candidates who clear the UPSEE exam are eligible for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by participating colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh. The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in the UPSEE exam and counseling, as per the admission criteria of the institute they wish to apply to.
UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is a state-level engineering entrance exam conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. Here is some complete information about the UPSEE exam:
- For undergraduate courses, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For postgraduate courses, candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in the relevant field.
- The minimum age limit for appearing in the exam is 17 years.
- The exam is conducted in offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours, and it consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for undergraduate courses and relevant subjects for postgraduate courses.
- Each section has 50 multiple-choice questions, and each correct answer carries 4 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The exam pattern may vary depending on the course.
- The exam is usually conducted in the month of April.
- Candidates can apply for the UPSEE exam online on the official website of AKTU.
- The application fee for the exam varies for different categories of candidates and can be paid online or offline.
- The admit card for the exam can be downloaded from the official website of AKTU.
- The result of the UPSEE exam is usually declared in the last week of May or the first week of June.
- Candidates can check their result on the official website of AKTU.
- The score of the UPSEE exam is valid for one year.
This is the basic information about the UPSEE exam. For more detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of AKTU.
UPSEE Previous Year Papers- Free Solved Papers PDF Download
Given below in the table are the detailed UPSEE Previous Years Papers with Solutions. Attempt the Papers to know about the type of questions asked and the difficulty level to upscale your UPSEE Exam Preparation 2022.
|UPSEE Previous Year Papers 2019||
|UPSEE 2019 Question Paper 1||Download PDF|